BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hyperfantastic: Part Deux

Thank you for not removing me from your Christmas card lists. I've been busy.

I'm at a time in my life where I have to make some big decisions. I figured I'd share some of the questions I've been asking to get some input.

1. Genies: do they really exist?

2. Who won the WWF match between the Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan? Will we really ever know? Were they even enemies?

3. Ask not "What am I good at?", but "What am I not good at?"
4. What did Jared mean by "proudly" displaying his "millenium falcon and tie fighter" on his "dresser?"
5. Does using "quotation" marks really make a "sentence" sound "different?"
6. Who says tornadoes come to Oklahoma? I didn't see any while I was there.
7. If a bear falls in the woods and lands on a beehive and there is no one around because it is in the middle of the alaskan wilderness, does it make a sound?

Any help would be appreciated, but if you're busy I understand, but ask yourself this,"Do I really have the time?"~~~think about it.
8. Is Sumo Dawg the best name for this guy? Check out his website www.sumodawg.com.

3 comments:

Jared said...

Do I really have the time?

Man, that really is a deep question, and I'm being totally serious.

I will have to think about it.

Jared said...

squirrel·a·pho·bi·a : n. An abnormal fear of squirrels.

So what do you call a normal fear of squirrels?

inge said...

using quotation marks automatically makes a sentence sound "different".
kinda weird the way the mind works like that.

...and it also automatically makes you want to lift your hands up and make the quotation marks symbol with your fingers.

c'mon. you know that's what happens when you see quotation marks like that.