I basically hike up and down mountains all day. We're looking at limestones that all look the same except for different fossils. The are that we are working in is covered with old mines, some from the 1870's. They were mainly for silver. As soon as field camp is over, I'll just be working and studying for the GRE. Well that's enough to read. Over and out.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
where are the promised pictures, Tanner-Bananar? cause this blog will win a "boring without pics" award :)
haha... I agree with Dasha.
I think the links on the side of this blog are especially nerdy.
I'm pretty sure the main people who are going to make comments on your blog will somehow either be friends with or related to your wife. Probably most of them will be sarcastic. But who knows--maybe someday you'll catch your big break and your nerdy geology buddies will comment on how truly awesome your blog is.
Tanner knows that we only mock him to keep him humble. Someday when he is a famous geologist (which in itself is very very nerdy) he can mock us. Plus we are a family of nerds so we just want to make sure Tanner knows he fits in.
Post a Comment