I've been tagged by my sweet sister-in-law.
6 Things People Don't Know About Me
1. When I was little I would cry when we killed fish........for food.
2. I once had two "girlfriends" at the same time. It was in the second grade.
3. I once stole a couple pieces of candy from the bins at the grocery store.
4. When I left the MTC I weighed 235lbs. (When I came home I was 185lbs.)
5. I'm kind of nerdy. Oh wait...everybody already knows that.
6. I had epiglotitis (spelling?) when I was about 7. Most children my age died when they got it.
I tagged Alexis and Ian. Now you guys have to post 6 things most people don't know about you. (6 each). :)
Friday, July 18, 2008
Thanks Marianne :(
Posted by Tanner at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had no idea you were nerdy. Wow, good to know.
you might appear less nerdy by destroying the stache. just a recommendation.--Brady
Post a Comment