BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's a miracle! I posted something!

So I apologize for not writing more often. I’m not in school right now so I’m not sure what to really write about. If any of the people who were kind enough to show pity on me and read this blog have any suggestions, please let me know. I’ll be doing some work in Escalante in 2 ½ weeks. It has to do with archaeology and geology. It’s like the culmination of all nerdingdom. Then a while after that I’ll be headed down to Zion, Bryce Canyon, and Capitol Reef National Parks. I’ll be a TA for one week of the two week field camp that I took last summer. Hopefully I have some good stories from that.

2 comments:

squick said...

Wow! Good job posting Tanner.

Little Crazies said...

tnnr... as an idea, you could post pictures of cool rocks on here and tell us what they are... not that i am really excited to look at the rocks, but i will be glad to see you write on your nerdy blog at least once a month :)