
squirrel·a·pho·bi·a : n. An abnormal fear of squirrels.
So Rachel has mentioned our squirrel neighbor. Being the kind neighbor and person I am, I thought the aforementioned "Dinosaur" would appreciate some bread for a snack. Before I say more, let me also state that Rachel thought it was cute when Dinosaur came close to the window. However, joy soon became dread...when "he (and apparently Rachel knows for a fact it's a he) became too comfortable with our balcony." Today the squirrel was climbing up our screen door and peering in the window staring at Rachel. Rachel would bang on the window and he just reared up on his hind legs and give her, (if a squirrel can do this) dirty looks. Rachel states,"He looked like he wanted to attack me." Apparently it is a good thing we have glass windows and don't live in a grass hut, otherwise, I may be a widower because squirrels would have already killed Rachel. So a word from the wise (a.k.a Rachel) don't feed or trust the squirrels!!!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Squirrelophobia
Posted by Tanner at 9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
For Rachel's sake, I am also glad that you do not live in a grass hut.
May 31, 2009
Jared said...
"You might want to run a background check on the squirrel."
Bibliography:
From comments posted under Blog Post "Being Watched..."
We miss you guys Jared and Inge!! We are so excited to live close to you eventually. :)
Tanner, I wrote a letter to the editor of the daily universe complaining about your blatant advertisement for Duff Beer. I guess no internet site is safe, except for http://www.safe.com/
Post a Comment