BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Arrested Development



Okay, since Jared so easily caught on to my subtle Duff Beer advertising (see his comment on Squirrelophobia post) I thought I would be more obvious about what I promote. If you have not watched "Arrested Development" you need to. Go to Hulu.com and at least start from the beginning. It takes a few episodes to build the characters, and then it just get funnier and funnier.

I put a link to a short clip from the show. The guy is Tobias Funke and he wants to be an actor. (Don't worry Jared, I know the clip over there takes away from the aesthetics of the site, so I'll take it off in a couple weeks.)

2 comments:

amylynne said...

On your suggestion, I am halfway through season 1 on hulu as I type this. And I have two words: Thank you.

I'm laughing out loud as I watch. What a perfect thing to get me through Brady's finals week... :)

Logan said...

Seeing as this entry was over a year ago, you'll probably never see this comment.

But I love this show.