BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Flu


So now there's a shot for the regular flu and a separate shot for the H1N1? I suppose next year they'll break it out in to 4 or 5 different shots that you'll have to get in order to cover all the strains. I see a booming industry opportunity here...

Really though, I understand that they had to do a separate shot for the swine flu. Hopefully things don't get worse with this thing. The one positive out of all of this is that a lot more people I know have gotten the flu shot this year than I've ever seen before. Hopefully that means a lot less sickness going around during the holidays. I tried to go get a free flu shot at my work, but they said they ran out about an hour before I got there.


I probably should have gone in during one of the first 8 days they were offering the shots, instead of the last 2 hours, but it wasn't entirely my fault because things have been really crazy at work lately, and it takes a total of about an hour to an hour and a half away from my work during daytime hours to take care of the shot (the medical building is about a 15 minute drive from my office). Thankfully my wife and my son both got their shots already. I'll have to check a local pharmacy I guess. or the local military surplus store:

I don't really feel like this is living up to Megacolossal status, so if you could all just think of something real good that would be very helpful.

Tanner by the way is very deep into all his "secret master stuff" that he's doing. Don't delete him from your Christmas Card list just because you haven't heard from him on this blog. Don't egg his house because you miss his wit. Do not leave flaming bags of goo on his door step. Try to think of something less messy, like a fresh boxed up pizza and root beer.

2 comments:

Rachel Ann said...

Thank you Jared for posting! I kept telling Tanner he needs to... but he never did. Don't tell him... but I think you are funnier. :)

Jared said...

I don't think you have much to worry about. This blog is a ghost town. A really cool ghost town.