BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Automobile Part 2

The other day one of my buddies mentioned that his brakes were needing to be changed. I told him if they were disc brakes that I could help him because I've changed them before. Then he called me up and we changed them on Wednesday night. It was pretty fun. We saved them about $100 bucks in labor, and it only cost them $30 bucks for the pads. It's fun working on cars.

4 comments:

amylynne said...

Is your work guaranteed? I mean, are you going to get sued when he crashes into a freeway median because his brakes "go out?" Are you quitting geology to become a car mechanic?

Jared said...

I think the answer to all those questions is yes.

Jared said...

By the way, did you remember to think, "Yeah baby, that's all me."?

Tanner said...

Yep, I'm quitting geology, because that just makes more sense than to go to school and just help friends with their cars.