Yesterday we got some awesome news. We have been waiting and hoping to hear back from Anadarko. It had been a long time since we had heard anything. Then this Monday night I got an email from the Anadarko recruiter saying they were still making some decisions. Well yesterday he gave me a call and they offered me an internship with them! The cool news is that it won't be nearly as long of a drive because it isn't in Houston, it's in Denver!! So we got really excited and celebrated with Pizza and then after the boys went to bed, a trip to Wal-Mart to get their Christmas presents. Wow, what a way to celebrate. :)
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY Tanner, Go Tanner, Go-Go-Go Tanner!! :)
Hey just don't become a Nuggets fan while you are in Denver. That would be really sad. You better wear your blue every day this week in preparation for the Utes funeral. The Utes little dream season is over.
-Brady
Did you really just leave the boys asleep in bed while you two snuck off to Walmart? Jacob probably just sat on Lucas for a while and then went back to sleep.
Hi Tanner,
Thanks for your comments on our blog. Yes, it will be a good game this weekend. You need to watch the Texas Tech-Oklahoma game after BYU's game. It's going to be sweet. Hopefully both Tech and BYU win. That would be a sweet weekend. I can't wait for thanksgiving meal, so I can stuff myself till I feel sick. Isn't it sad how excited we get about food when we're poor college students. Anyways, I hope you don't really believe that you will end up in Colorado after you graduate. You know that Texas is the place to be, and if you don't believe me you can ask Jared. Out!-
Brady
Post a Comment